Access & Reimbursement
YourBlueprint® aims to simplify access
You choose the dispensing method, we’ll provide the support
Submit the prescription to your MID.
- If insurer requires use of a Blueprint Medicines specialty pharmacy, follow the steps to route the prescription to the specified specialty pharmacy
- If your MID needs assistance with reimbursement support, YourBlueprint can help
- Patient receives medication
Complete the prescription and send to your preferred Blueprint Medicines specialty pharmacy via fax or eRx.
- Conducts benefits investigation and routes patient to an alternate pharmacy if required
- Assists your office with prior authorization and appeals support
- Coordinates with YourBlueprint and your office staff to enroll eligible patients in support programs
- Delivers medication to your patient’s home
YourBlueprint can conduct benefits verifications
Your patient’s Case Manager can conduct a benefits verification to determine a patient’s health insurance coverage and out-of-pocket costs. After verifying coverage, we’ll provide a summary of benefits to you over the phone as well as fax. For the patient, we can call to review the summary of benefits verbally, and upon request, we can mail a copy to the patient.
Prior authorization requirement? We can help.
Our Case Managers can support your patient through the process of managing a prior authorization requirement. Here is what you can expect:
- First, we will coordinate with your patient’s insurer to gather the prior authorization requirements, including the payer specific documents.
- Your patient’s Case Manager will then contact you to help guide you through the submission process and provide you the necessary documents to complete, including a documentation checklist.
- After your office submits the prior authorization request, upon your request, we can track the progress and communicate the status of a prior authorization to you.
Ask us about appeals support
In the event of a prior authorization denial, your patient’s Case Manager can assist with an appeal of the payer’s decision via a request for reconsideration by providing: